Massage gives parents a chance to connect and interact with their child on a deeper level than the usual day-to-day contact might provide.
“Affectionate touch and rhythmic movement are among the most powerful forms of communication between babies and their parents, so they’re great ways for you to bond,”
Both research and anecdotal evidence from families have shown that there are many ways that babies and families may benefit from infant massage. Baby Massage is an ancient and natural tradition in many countries of the world. Before babies are able to understand language, we often communicate and comfort them through touch. If the mother experienced massage through pregnancy,the baby will recognise the gentle rhythm of touch, movement, interaction and communication.
At this session you will be able to learn simple techniques, advise on what is the best oil to use during the baby massage and many more….
Each Massage May Stimulate:
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Hormonal and immune systems
- Coordination and balance
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
- Mind and body awareness
Parents May Find that Infant Massage Helps Relieve:
- Gas and colic
- Constipation and elimination
- Growing pains and muscular tension
- Teething discomfort
The Massage Promotes Relaxation which May be Shown Through:
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased flexibility and muscle tone
- Regulation of behavioral states
- Being calm and being able to calm themself
- Reduction in stress hormones
Price: €70/60min (inc. coaching 1 parent)
If you would like to make an appointment or check availability please contact me HERE.